The following information is provided in accordance with legal regulations for the busi- ness purpose of concluding the contract with the customers of our online shop, ac- cording to our terms and conditions (link can be found here: https://www.orderbird.com/de/agb).
Your contractual partner is:
Ritterstraße 12-14, Aufg. 4 10969 Berlin
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 030 208 983 098
+49 30 208 983 099 international number
Fax: +49 321 214 681 89
Company Head Office: Berlin
Court of Registration: Berlin District Court,
Charlottenburg Registration Number: HRB 134011
Jakob Schreyer, c/o orderbird AG, Ritterstraße 12-14, Aufg. 4, 10969
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Carlo Ko lzer, c/o orderbird AG, Ritterstraße 12-14, Aufg. 4, 10969
Principal features of our products can be found in the corresponding product descrip- tions. The services we offer can be found in our online shop, with the corresponding service descriptions on the page https://www.orderbird.com/de/leistungsbeschreibung.
a) my.orderbird FREE and my.orderbird PRO (monthly contract)
(1) For new customers, the order process for the my.orderbird FREE and the monthly my.orderbird PRO services is initiated by clicking on the button "Register free of charge" under the URL "my.orderbird.com". On the following page, please enter the name of your restaurant, city, e-mail address, and a password of your choice, then tick the box to confirm that you have read and agree to our T&Cs, and that you have read the data protection information and service description. Following this, please click on "CONTINUE" to proceed with the order. Hereafter, access to our my.orderbird FREE service will be available.
(2) If you are already registered, please enter your e-mail address and password under "Login" and click "Login".
(3) In order to gain access to the my.orderbird PRO service (monthly contract), please follow the "Settings" link on the left side of the page, then click on "Li- cence" and enter your bank details. Please check the box to indicate your consent to the SEPA mandate and click "Continue". After verifying and, if necessary, cor- recting your details on the following page, please click the "Purchase my.orderbird PRO (monthly contract)" link to complete the order. We will then send a confirma- tion e-mail to the e-mail address provided. After we verify your information, you will receive a second e-mail with a link to activate your account. The contract enters into force on receipt of this second e-mail.
b) Hardware Products
(1) The order process is initiated by selecting your chosen product and clicking “Add to shopping basket”. A “Shopping Basket” window will then open on the right-hand side of the page – this can also be opened by clicking on the shopping basket sym- bol. Here you can select your desired product quantity using the “-“ or “+” buttons. Af- terwards, you can continue shopping and add more products to your shopping bas- ket, as described above, or you can proceed with your order by clicking “To the checkout”.
(2) The next step: if you are an existing customer, you can log in with your previously saved details, or if you are a new customer, you can register with us by clicking “Cre- ate account”. Please click on the relevant button. To create a new account, enter the requested information and once your registration has been successful, please enter your chosen delivery address, then follow the link “Proceed to payment”. After clicking on this link, please specify your method of payment and enter the billing address, if it differs from the delivery address. At this stage, you can proceed with the payment by choosing either “PayPal” or “Immediate transfer” (see 3. C below for instruction). To complete your order, please tick the box next to the “Purchase” button to agree to our T&Cs, then observe both the legal notice and data protection information, confirming you have done so also by ticking the appropriate box. Please verify your details and chosen products, making any necessary amendments by clicking “Edit”. You can then confirm your payment by clicking on the “Purchase” button. Placing an order repres- ents an offer to conclude the purchasing agreement. Your order is both accepted and confirmed immediately after an automated e-mail has been sent. The purchasing agreement enters into force on receipt of e-mail confirmation.
c) Concluding the Contract with PayPal/Immediate transfer
After selecting either “PayPal” or “Immediate Transfer”, you will be redirected to the page of the relevant payment service provider. On this page, please enter the reques- ted information in accordance with the instructions of your payment service provider, or verify the details already input by your payment service provider where necessary. Afterwards, get back to our online shop by clicking “Return to shop”.
When placing an order, the customer is provided with a summary of the information that has been supplied before submitting the contract declaration. This enables any potential errors to be identified. Any errors can be amended by clicking on “Edit” at the bottom of the page.
a) my.orderbird FREE and my.orderbird PRO (monthly contract)
The my.orderbird FREE service is free of charge. Payments for the my.orderbird PRO (monthly contract) service can be made via direct debit or money transfer. For pay- ments made via direct debit, the amount payable monthly is deducted from the cus- tomer account within three days after the contract has been concluded. For future payments, the amount is deducted three days before the start of a new usage period, starting from the second usage period. Payments via money transfer must be made within three days after the contract has been concluded, then three days before the start of a new usage period, starting from the second usage period.
(1) Payments for hardware products can be made via direct debit or money transfer. For payments made via direct debit, the amount is deducted from the customer ac- count within three days after the contract has been concluded. Payments via money transfer must be made within three days after the contract has been concluded.
(2) Any packaging and delivery costs are separately indicated in the product descrip- tions.
(1) Contracts can be concluded in English, French and German.
(2) The contractual text is saved after the contract has been concluded, however it is not accessible to the customer. Please save the text during the order process if you wish to have your own copy.